We take your privacy very seriously, so to better protect your privacy we want to outline how your information is collected and used.
Collect of Information
Please note that we do not collect, read, or do anything with your private information. This means that we will never read, view, or collect any information from your keystrokes, such as from your text messages, conversations, credit card information, addresses, sensitive information, or anything that you do type. Apple requires all iOS 3rd party keyboards to allow full access, so this means that in order to use our emoji keyboards, you will need to authorize full access to the keyboard. As a requirement by Apple, when you allow full access to our keyboard, then we will be able to provide you with the emojis from the keyboard to copy and paste into the text message box.
We do track the number of times the keyboard is opened and which stickers are sent. This tracking is all done anonymously, so your privacy is protected. This is the only thing that we track, so that we can improve the user experience for our users.
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and rewards, and events offered by the emoji keyboard. and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or unique ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.